Respiratory Treatment at Baya Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic Near Lake City, FL
Respiratory illnesses are one of the most common ailments to strike Americans throughout the year, from summer to winter. These illnesses can be a result of genetics or environmental effects on the respiratory system, and majority are infections that reside in the lungs. At Baya Urgent Care near Lake City FL, our urgent care professionals focus on diagnosing and treating respiratory infections or illnesses at our family friendly walk-in clinic. We know how painful and uncomfortable it can be to have a respiratory health issue, so we focus on providing you and your loved ones with timely medical care as soon as you come into our health clinic. We are conveniently located in Lake City, FL and offer our urgent care services every day of the week to patients of all ages.
Patients who walk into our clinic and are suffering from a respiratory illness or infection receive immediate care from our medical professionals. Some of the common symptoms that we see at Baya Urgent Care include:
- Sinus Infection
- Fever and Chills
These symptoms can suggest a minor problem with your health or a much bigger one, which is why it is important to come into our urgent care clinic as soon as you begin noticing symptoms of a respiratory issue. Our doctors will provide you with advice and if needed, medication for your medical issue. Some of the common respiratory problems that we see and treat at our walk-in clinic include:
- Asthma: This condition is caused by inflammation of the airways, and symptoms can include wheezing or shortness of breath
- Bronchitis: Bronchitis is caused by the mucous membrane of the lungs becoming inflamed, which causes swelling and can shut off air to the lungs
- Emphysema: This is most often caused by smoking, and people with the illness can have issues exhaling air from the lungs
- Pneumonia: This is caused by infection of the air sacs of the lungs, and symptoms can include fever, shortness of breath or cough
- Allergies: This is a chronic condition that your immune system may have, where it recognizes an invader and releases histamines, which can cause trouble breathing and other respiratory issues
Regardless of your respiratory infection or symptoms, Baya Urgent Care clinic is here to help! All of our doctors are Board Certified and have extensive experience in emergency medicine and family care. In addition, we have a great team of technicians and nurses on-site who can provide services such as X-rays and laboratory testing. Our walk-in urgent care clinic hopes to help you and your loved ones feel better soon!